Custom Japa Mala
Your custom Mala will be hand-made, cleansed and charged by Lady Pluuto using Palo Santo, sound vibrations and the Sun/Moon.
Your Mala will be hand-knotted on a strong nylon cord with love.
A description of the properties of each stone will be included with your order.
In the custom text field, type what stones you want your set made from.
AVAILABLE GEMSTONES IN ORDER FROM LEFT TO RIGHT IN 3RD VIDEO:
- Rose Quartz
- Pink Jade
- Faceted Carnelian
- Chili Jade
- Faceted Citrine
- Hematite Star (used as charm only)
- Honey Calcite
- Dalmatian Jasper
- Gold Plated Lava Stone
- Ruby Zoisite
- Larimar Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli (Matte)
- Rainbow Fluorite
- Black Onyx
- Labradorite (Matte)
- Angel Aura Quartz (Crackle)
- Clear Quartz
Every gemstone has its own unique properties, meaning and energy. Choose specific gemstones to match the intention of your spiritual practice.
What is a Japa Mala?
Japa Mala translates into Prayer Garland (necklace), commonly known as a Rosary.
What is the purpose of a Japa Mala?
A helpful tool for anyone with a spiritual practice, used for meditation, manifestation and mantra recitation.
Why 108 gemstone beads?
- The 1 in 108 represents God, the Universe and your own highest truth
- The 0 in 108 represents the emptiness and humility in any spiritual practice
- The 8 in 108 represents balance, timelessness and infinity (a sideways '8' is the infinity symbol).
How to use Mala:
- Choose a comfortable, quiet space. Sit with your spine straightened and your eyes closed.
- Take 3 (or as many as you want) deep, mindful breaths to clear your mind and find your center. Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.
- Hold your Mala in your hand. Your dominant hand is projective, your non-domninant hand is receptive. Your Mala should be draped between you middle and index fingers.
- Starting at the Guru bead, use your thumb (do not use your index finger during your practice) to pull each bead towards you, 1 at a time, reciting your mantra with each bead.
- Once you have recited 108 times, you will have reached the other side of your Guru bead. If you wish to continue your meditation, reverse direction and begin again. Do not pass over the Guru bead.